Facility Rental Information
The Yorba Linda Community Center has all the features to assure a successful event. The Center offers large rooms designed to accommodate virtually any function in an attractive setting for wedding receptions, parties, business meetings, conferences and fundraisers. Rooms can accommodate from 10—462 people depending on the type of event. Whatever the event you are planning, our staff will assist you in selecting the accommodations that best meets your needs.
The 28,000 square foot center is architecturally distinctive with beautiful grounds and is designed to assure the success of your event. We have a variety of equipment available for a rental fee that can enhance your seminars, business meetings, classes or banquets, including microphones, TV/VCR/DVD, piano, portable bars, lattice, coffee pots, overhead and slide projectors and dance floors. Our professional staff will help tailor the facility to meet your needs.
Our support center offers a variety of equipment that can enhance your seminars, business meetings, classes or banquets. Microphones, TV/VCR, piano, bars, lattice, coffee pots, overhead and slide projectors, and dance floors are available for a rental fee. Tables and chairs and the set up of your event are included in rental fees. Our professional staff can specifically tailor our facility to fit your needs.
In an effort to expand services to the patrons and rental clients of the Community Center, Center Catering has completed their in-house Full Service Kitchen.
Yorba Room (Includes Prep Kitchen)
Wedding receptions, fundraisers, conferences and meetings make this 4,100 square foot room ideal for your meeting or party needs. Coupled with the added features of a portable dance floor are the audio-visual equipment and a stage. This room is versatile and functional. The on-site commercial kitchen provides conveniences of warming, baking ovens, ice machine, refrigerator and freezer.
Imperial Room (Includes Prep Kitchen)
Your guests will remember the Imperial Room. This is an ideal location for any meeting or event. The warm atmosphere of the room is conducive to lively conversation and networking. This 3,400 square foot room can accommodate many different types of business or non-profit functions, e.g. breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, product displays, seminars, sales training and testing sessions
Meeting Rooms (Game Room, Club Room, Activity Rooms, and Multipurpose Room)
The Game Room is an excellent room for meetings. The beautifully decorated Club Room is designed to meet the needs of small business groups and social functions. Traditionally our tile floored Activity Rooms are used for arts and craft activities and have convenient space for sales training, general meetings and seminars. Our Multipurpose Room is the perfect place for aerobics or dance classes with its hardwood floor, mirrors, and ballet bars.
Fee Schedules (Click on PDF files)
The PDF document below contain information about the fees and charges that are applied to both resident and non-resident users of the Community Center.
Facility Rental Pricing
Room Rental Guidelines
The following are the basic guidelines for renting and using the rooms at the Yorba Linda Community Center:
- Yorba Linda residents may book 15 months in advance.
- Non-residents may book 12 months in advance.
- Room rental hours must include one hour for your decorating time and one hour for the mandatory clean-up time.
- All rental times must be consecutive.
- Room rental includes tables and chairs only; linens and catering are not provided.
- If the rental date is less than two months away, or the total rental amount is less than $500.00, full payment is due at the time of booking. Balance of payment will be due sixty (60) days prior to event date.
- The use of candles, barbecues and open flames is prohibited.
- Confetti, rice, birdseed, and glitter is not allowed on the premises including patios and parking lots.
- No alcohol shall be sold, served, or consumed at events designed for persons under 21 years of age or at youth oriented events, for example: Bar Mitsvah, Bat Mitsvah, Confirmations or Quinceneras.
- Red wine, red punch or red food coloring is prohibited to prevent staining Community Center furniture and carpeting.
- A security guard is required at all events that serve alcohol. The user is required to hire the City recommended security company. The hourly rate is $21.00 payable to Casitas Security.
- Cancellation fees apply to events rescheduled or cancelled.
- Cleaning deposits shall be refunded if clean-up standards are met and no damage or stains have
- Liability Insurance is mandatory. When applicant’s final payment is due, applicant must provide a certificate of insurance, naming the City as additionally insured. If insurance cannot be provided, applicant must purchase insurance from the City’s insurance provider, which is non-refundable.
- For further information regarding the facility, room availability or rental information, please call our professionally trained staff at 1-714-961-7181, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm